This month is World Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Come help Softlan Malaysia’s collect 1,000,000 pledges for its “A Touch of Love, A Touch of Life” movement.
The objectives of the campaign are:
1) To promote public education on general health and breast healt issues
2) To help adolescent girls and women to understand the facts related to the breast
3) To teach women how to examine the normal changes in their breast and how to recognise signs of early breast cancer
4) To emphasize on breast awareness, which means knowing how your breasts look and feel and being alert to any changes in your breasts that you may notice while showering, dressing, etc.
5) To encourage and urge regular practice of monthly Breast Self Examination (BSE) and annual mammograms to increase chances of early detection of breast cancer
So, what are you waiting for? Help Softlan to raise RM100,000 donation to Breast Cancer Charities or collect 1,000,000 pledges. Click here for more details.
Or go to the link below: