Saturday, November 10, 2012

Online Shopping (Bag Organizer, Sewing machine)

Recently bought quite a few items through online. Nowadays it is getting difficult to really walk around the shopping mall and spend hours window shopping without feeling tired or aching here and there. 

So, I resort to online shopping. Keke... Just finger clicking and the items will deliver to your door step. Besides that, I noticed nowadays, most of the items sell online, you can't really find it around Kuching shopping mall. Or maybe it's available, but the price will be definitely higher than the price being offer online. 

So, the items which I have bought these few weeks are a bag organizer from milkadeal and a mini sewing machine from lelong.my. Overall both are good purchase, although I faced some hiccup (nightmare of shopping online without testing the product) with the sewing machine but the merchant is super friendly and helpful and solved all my problem.

I guess in future, I will resort to online shopping more and more with the busier/more hectic life ahead.

Bag organizer from milkadeal (Orange colour)

Mini Sewing machine from lelong.my

Benefits of online shopping:
1) More choices available.
2) Convenient, can browse and shop at home without going out.
3) Better pricing (Pay less for consumer) as online shop does not have to consider shop rental, staffs, maintenance, and utilities fee.


Disadvantage of online shopping:
1) No guarantee on the product quality. As we can only judge base on the picture.
2) Sizes might not fit or not according to the measurement stated.
3) Sometimes, restock might takes weeks or months although we have paid for it.

2 comments:

ez vina said...

Have some bad experience on online purchase, esp when I buy clothes, so disappointing. Others things ok.

ez vina said...

Have some bad experience on online purchase, esp when I buy clothes, so disappointing. Others things ok.