Saturday, October 9, 2010

Erfurt Mariendom and Severikirche Cathedral 2

Thursday, 16-September
After work...


This time, after work, SK and I rushed over to Mariendom and Severikirche Church which closes at 6pm to snap pictures around the interior. Enjoy the picture.

Actually, I thought I saw snow for the first time but then it turn out to be rain drops instead of snow flakes. But I am so sure the weather is so cold that it actually snow. It's that cold when it rains.















After visiting Mariendom (Cathedral of Mary) and Severikirche (St Severus Church) at Domplatz, we went and have the famous Thuringer hotdog. This hotdog costs us EURO 1.80, worth every single cent in my opinion!! This small stall is located someway along the Anger road besides the river.

Yummy Yum Yum...

No comments: