Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopaholic on strike again!!

I'm not sure what is happening to me recently, but somehow I just couldn't stop myself from shopping. What's wrong with me??

Is it because of the stress at work? I dunno. Anyway, I had been shopping non-stop for continuously 4 weeks, I think..... And although I know I should control, but somehow I just don't care. As long as I see something that I like, I just buy it. (But do bear in mind I shop for those worth in value)

For example, the following shirt that I bought from Nicole yesterday, during Parkson member's Day, it is only RM24 (after 70% discount!!!!!)

Nice?

Update: 12-Sept 7pm

Damnit, I shop again!! I think I really need professional help now.

It's so cute. This thing is actually a name card holder

A necklace with a small pouch.... Farking Cute that I cannot resist at all...

No comments: