Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miri/Brunei Trip: Day 2 (Part 2)

After the delicious sushi, we went to The Mall for window shopping. But really nothing interesting. So, instead, we went and watched a movie at the cinema, the movie name: Orphan.


Remembered to take a photo with Kung Fu Panda while at the cinema.
After the scary movie, I went for the famous ice cream by Dairy Queen. The famous quote for this ice cream is "Serve it upside down or It's free". See, when the ice cream finally reached my hands, I turned it upside down, and it's really not dropping out from the cup. What I ordered was M&M ice cream. It's really very very nice.

Bought some imported groceries from Brunei to bring back to Kuching. Wakaka...


When we finally reached Miri, it's nearly 9pm at night. For the late dinner cum supper, we decided to have it at Siamese Secrets.

The following are the foods we ordered.

Merdeka Pizza, since it's Merdeka Eve that night.

Normal fries

Fish fingers

Forget what is this dish called already. Anyone can help me with this?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the end of my second day Miri/Brunei trip.

Btw, look at the time I post this blog. ;)

1 comment:

Laurence Wong said...

That's the nachos. Forgot the full name.