Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can you see the figure?


This is what happens when I'm stress. My credit card expands exponentially. Sigh~


** Since people are asking what had I spent, below is the list of it.

  1. Shoes from NOSE
  2. Shoes from Vincci
  3. Kanebo Facial
  4. Formal shirt from G2000
  5. Shirt from Applemints
  6. Formal pants from Yunjia
  7. Shirt from Nicole
  8. Cleanser from Clinique
  9. Kanebo Facial again
  10. Skirt from Elle
  11. Other accessories such as necklace, name card holder...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think better control not to use credit card, coz the interest is high...

Me already stop using it... hehe...

From "L"

Dav DiDi said...

Wahhh.. what you buy oh ?

Applely said...

Still better than mine, i just paid RM800+ to my credit card yesterday..

yanmaneee said...

kd 10
curry 6
off white clothing
yeezy boost 350 v2
jordans
kobe shoes
jordan 6
coach handbags
nike shox
michael kors outlet

teatheth said...

my explanation check that More Info look at this website this contact form Continue Reading