Friday, August 21, 2009

My Watch Collection

I don't know why, suddenly I have the urge to take out all my watch collection and take a snapshot of it.


Hmmm, let me count, 1, 2, 3.........7, 8. I got a total of 8 watches in my collection. Ok, let me talk about some of the story of my watches. Hehe...

Watch #1, 2, 6 & 8 - Nothing much to tell. Base on ascending number, the brand is Swatch, Swatch, Casio, BUM.

Watch #5 - Elle. My first branded watch. Bought it when I was finally leaving my family and stay outside with friends by myself during my 2nd year of Uni life.

Watch #7 - Swatch. Bought it at a very cheap price, RM100. Haha... That's the reason why I bought it.

Watch #3, 4 - No brand. But I love both watches. Especially the apple shape watch with bracelet.


See, all my watches very pretty right? Let me tell you a secret, out of 8 watches, only 3 are still running, which is #1,2 & 6. Others all run out of battery life, and I don't bother to change the battery at all. +P

5 comments:

Rose said...

I used to love to collect watches and handbags but now, i only have 1 or 2 of them.....all thrown out.

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. I got one box full of handbags, which I seldom use. The bags that I carry almost everyday is those 2 special bags only.

And I still keep my watches although no battery already. For remembrance. hehe..

Applely said...

Do u know that if u dun change the battery for long time, it will kill your watch???

U have to at least take out and throw away the old battery.

RaiNboW said...

Haha, Applely, I just totally forget taking good care of my watch. Now, I'm beginning to get worry because some of the watch I like a lot. Hmm.. guess I better quickly take it for service.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,