Friday, August 21, 2009

My Watch Collection

I don't know why, suddenly I have the urge to take out all my watch collection and take a snapshot of it.


Hmmm, let me count, 1, 2, 3.........7, 8. I got a total of 8 watches in my collection. Ok, let me talk about some of the story of my watches. Hehe...

Watch #1, 2, 6 & 8 - Nothing much to tell. Base on ascending number, the brand is Swatch, Swatch, Casio, BUM.

Watch #5 - Elle. My first branded watch. Bought it when I was finally leaving my family and stay outside with friends by myself during my 2nd year of Uni life.

Watch #7 - Swatch. Bought it at a very cheap price, RM100. Haha... That's the reason why I bought it.

Watch #3, 4 - No brand. But I love both watches. Especially the apple shape watch with bracelet.


See, all my watches very pretty right? Let me tell you a secret, out of 8 watches, only 3 are still running, which is #1,2 & 6. Others all run out of battery life, and I don't bother to change the battery at all. +P

4 comments:

Rose world said...

I used to love to collect watches and handbags but now, i only have 1 or 2 of them.....all thrown out.

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. I got one box full of handbags, which I seldom use. The bags that I carry almost everyday is those 2 special bags only.

And I still keep my watches although no battery already. For remembrance. hehe..

Applely said...

Do u know that if u dun change the battery for long time, it will kill your watch???

U have to at least take out and throw away the old battery.

RaiNboW said...

Haha, Applely, I just totally forget taking good care of my watch. Now, I'm beginning to get worry because some of the watch I like a lot. Hmm.. guess I better quickly take it for service.