Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



My family went out to celebrate father's day yesterday instead of today, because most the restaurant will be fully booked today. It's a treat from both me and my sister. Food that we ordered that night, Chicken Carbonaro (ME), Mix Grilled (Sis and Mum), Chessy Chicken Chop (Bro), Cheesy Beef Steak (Dad), 3 mushroom soups and 1 basket of garlic bread. I'll just let the photo do the talking. (Although I didn't take much photo. Too busy eating and stealing food from others. Hehe...)

My Chicken Carbonaro. Although I have no idea the picture came out to be so shiny and bling bling


A very happy dad in the end. Oh ya, let me introduce, this is my dad. ;)
Guess where are we having the dinner? Hint: The name of the restaurant is the name of the animal behind my dad's photo. ;)

5 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

The Elephant.. went there once .... :)

Applely said...

Good that u have your sister to share the bill with u ... I spent RM 174 ... +_+''

eskay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eskay said...

Oh no, I forgot yesterday was father's day.

RaiNboW said...

DD, yup. Correct answer.

Applely, next time u can ask ur brother to share also. ;)

Eskay, it's not to late to have a family dinner. ;)