Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tried but failed...

Yesterday night I attempted my CC2, which is Organize your speech. The topic of my speech is actually “Choosing the right attire”. For this speech, the thing that I’m proud of is actually I add in body gesture and am not that afraid to make eye contact anymore. However, I still bring my notes up when I’m delivering my speech. Where as there is two newbie attempting their CC1 and they talk straight out without having notes.

Guess that is why my evaluator suggests that I do more rehearsal so that my speech will be even smoother. Personally, I think I still need to improve on my tone variation and as my mentor feedback, “keep a straight face and proceed with my speech, do not react by telling the whole world that I make a mistake”. Haha.. Guess I went blank for a while since I didn’t really memorize my speech.

For those who are interested to see my CC2, pls refer the post below. Feel free to give any comments as of how to improve or give a better speech. ^_^

5 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

Hi,
I dont think you fail wor. For CC2, actually din say cannot bring notes lar. I think it is for CC3 or 4. But nvm, at least now u know wat u need to improve on and go on with cc3!! I wish I am there to see you present ~>_<~

p/s: So proud of u lar!

RaiNboW said...

Jen, I wish u r here then I can ask from u what r the tips. And see u present too. I really like ur presentation lah...

So, when r u coming back? If need "chi mui" can ask me since i'm super free ah. Hehe.. ;)

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Gal,
I have an award for you.

p/s: I am gonna be back in Kch on 19 Dec 2008 till 2 Jan!

Anonymous said...

Wah... I didn't even know you were in toastmasters. Next time have to bring me see you perform.

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. Laurence, if u r in Kch, sure, no problem. =)