Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gading Trip

I just noticed that I blog about my Mount Santubong Climbing but totally forgot about my Gading trip. ^_^ And I still remember getting a free ice cream over this Gading's trip photo. Haha... But since a year has passed, guess she won't be angry when I post the photo here. Hopefully... *cross my fingers*


The only 3 pretty gals taking up the challenge to climb mount Gading.


Group photo before we depart. All smiley face except the tulan face guy at the end. Guess he don't have enough breakfast.

Again I'm the last in the trail. Look how red my face is. I basically huff and pull myself up the small hill.

Posing as the 3 Charlie's Angels. But failed because I had my eyes closed.

Nice le? I love this photo the most.

Haha.. This is the photo where I manage to con an ice cream.

After the Gading mountain climbing and waterfall playing with ice cold water, we went to Sia Beach.
Having fun with UNO cards. But that's too bored for me. Instead.....

I go and get myself sunburn under the hot afternoon sun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.efm.lk/hometab/featuredaticle/index.php

Wilson Chin said...

That's a nice review on the Gading Trip.
How long does it take to drive from Kch to Gading?
Any entrance fees?

RaiNboW said...

Hi Wilson, the trip was like 1 year plus ago. Some details I really can't remember already. But the trip to Gading take approximately 1 hour, depending on ur speed.

For entrance fee, I dun remember giving any money lor.... Hope that help