Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Too many clothes ~_~

After KL trip, and now after Bangkok trip, basically my wardrobe is bursting. I washed all my dirty clothes when I came back on Sunday and all my newly bought clothes are still inside my luggage. Needless to say, it's because I don't have any space in my wardrobe to squeeze in all the extra clothes.

So, how to solve this issue? I went to Everise, Bouvelard, 688 and super save on Monday to search for a plastic cabinets to put all my foldable clothes, such as T-shirts (bought some funky looking t-shirt from Bangkok), towels, pyjamas, and short pants. In my original wardrobe, it's skirts (long skirt, normal skirt, formal skirt, jean skirt, etc etc), pants (jeans, working pants, track suit), spagetti strip shirts, formal shirts, and all my underwears. Can you guys imagine how many clothes I had? I even donated some to salvation army before I went to KL for shopping spree. ~_~ I'm such a loser when it comes to shopping. (Emmm... I think I really need to control myself. But SHOPPING is such a nice mood lifter. Gals should understand this)

Needless to say, I didn't manage to buy one from all the stores I mentioned above. When I heard that there's a cheap one at Teck Kwang, I drove all the way over today after work and now,

TA~ DA~

I HAD PLACE TO PUT MY CLOTHES ALREADY. YIPPEE!!!

Here's the photo of the cabinet.


Here's some of clothes I bought at Thailand. <3>the fake playboy t-shirt.

p/s: oh ya, forget to mention my jackets and dresses are inside the clothe wardrobe. Still haven't figure out where to put them.

No comments: