Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thailand - Pattaya Part 5

It’s raining on the second day at Pattaya. Since it’s raining, we decided to go for another massage. This time, I went to a grander massage center, called Pathivej. Since it’s raining, I decided to go for a 2 hours oil massage. This time, I’m given a full room to myself, since I need to *ahem* away all my clothes.


Entrance to the massage center

My personal room


This time the oil massage is nice. Much nicer than the normal foot massage. I nearly fall asleep during the 2 hours duration. However, we went there earlier than expected as the shop only open at 11am but we reach there at 10.30am, so we take a snack at KFC.


Later in the evening, we went swimming in the pool at our hotel. Finally the rain decided to stop around 4pm, so, we took the opportunity to walk around and explore Pattaya City. Along the street, we can see a lot of this scene, old fat ang moh together with one local young girl. No wonder there’s a slogan call, “Good guy go to Heaven, Bad guy go to Pattaya”.


Suddenly, we spotted this just besides the street and the food looks so yummy that I can’t resist but to order one. It’s one of the nicest foods I ever try at Thailand. Until now, I can still remember the spiciness of the food, sitting besides the road side like beggars and the glances throw by the local when they pass by us.


Yummmiest food i ever try at Thailand.


Night time, we went to see the Ripley’s Believe it or not. It's situated at the Top floor of this shopping complex. There's haunted house, 3D movie, cinema and a gift shop to buy all those stuff which you can use to play trick on people.

And that's all from 2 days 2 nights stay at Pattaya. We are heading back to Bangkok early next morning.

Good-bye Pattaya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hehe.

So who did you go with? How much did it all costs?

RaiNboW said...

Hi Laurence, went with my colleagues. Haha.. why is everyone asking me the pricey question? Around 2k. Bangkok is a nice place to go for vacation.