Monday, July 5, 2010

Online shopping

Last time my online shopping was not successful because the t-shirt was out of stock. And this time I try another website (myshoplah.com) and was intrigued by the variety of choices available.

However, I'm always cautious when it comes to online shopping from this blog shop. Mainly because

1) Whether the site is trusted or not.
2) Whether the clothes you buy online will fit or not.

However, since this site's clothes are at a very reasonable price, thus I decided to just order one dress and see

1) The site is trusted or not
2) The quality of the clothes
3) It's so cheap. Even if it's fake one, I only lose RM45. (For a dress!!)

Well, the rest is history. My parcel arrived after 2 weeks time.

Not at home unfortunately, received the SORRY NOTE from poslaju

The parcel. It's just wrap in normal black plastic bag. Oh ya, did I mention the delivery charge is FREE? That is also another reason I decided to go ahead.

The dress (Sorry, my camera phone is not that good)

The front part

Overall, for the amount of money that I pay, I'm ok with the dress. The down side, the dress is an inch too big. Well, that's my virgin online shopping.

3 comments:

Rose world said...

I tried ocne early this year, shop for my CNY. My only comment is that we cannot see the material, so we dont get to know till we get the stuff. And it would great to be able to try it out before purchase. So I still prefer to go shopping than online shop

Iris J Grey said...

The dress is lovely. Very good buy. :) I love online shopping. X

HomelyPark said...

u should try tis site...more affordable....http://www.fashionhomez.com/

not belongs to me..so happen that i buy online as well..but got delivery charges tot..