Friday, July 30, 2010

ICT fair and Parkson's member day


Today is the first day of 3 days ICT fair that was going to hold at 1TJ. After work today, Bee and I decided to go and do some treasure hunting and see if we managed to dig any "gold" around. As you can see from the picture above, I bought a blue mickey mouse MP3 (2GB) at RM50. Special discounted price. Hehe..

The sales guy is so nice. After I asked for discount, (Original price RM59), he gave me an adapter charger that cost RM10 for FREE. Yes, FOC. I do not know is it because my skirt is short or not, but it is until knee length. Anyway, I'm so happy to bring back this "baby" home.

Currently, while writing this blog, I have jam packed my MP3 player with 100 songs. =D Am currently listening to songs. The quality of the sound is not bad for the price I paid.

Next I drive all the way to Spring Parkson to buy my moisturizer from Clinique. I think it might be because I don't have much luck today at work, but when I'm shopping today, a lot of people gave me free stuffs. ;)

The moisturizer which costs me RM150!!

Yes, the small tube besides my moisturizer is the gift Clinique gave me. Hehe..

A free rinse-off foaming cleanser. Yohoo!!

No comments: