Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Germany

I'm truly sorry for the lack of update recently. Has been super busy with my sister wedding until I have no time for myself. Will be flying off tomorrow to Miri for my sis wedding reception + dinner. Then next week, flying off again to Bali. Yahoo!!

Really need the time for relaxing. Recently I'm not sure what is happening in the office but looks like everyone is on the verge of exploding. If not exploding, it's near the verge of maximum "sien"ness. Maybe vitamin M not enough? lol...

Anyway, none of my business. My mood is still ok except that I'm kind of tired due to all those thing happening in my house because of my sis wedding. But apart from that, I'm good. Besides, I just received some souvenir from Bee. Imported straight from Germany. Haha..


New purse



And a box of chocolate. Yum Yum....

1 comment:

Dav DiDi said...

Oh.. this choc .. the first one nice .. i like that the most