Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Padini Angklet and some random stuff

I'm so so so sorry. I know I had been neglecting my blog recently. But what to do, I'm busy since it's year end and Christmas is around the corner, with Tong Zhi just passed and New Year reaching soon before I have time to blink my eyes.

Anyway, a short update since I'm free at the moment. Hmm... What have I done? Hmmm.... Ok, let me start from Monday, or should I start from Saturday? Hmmmm.... No lah, better just write what happened today, as I have very short term memory. Hehe...

Now, what have I done today? Oh ya, I went to The Spring for lunch, then go watched 3D Avatar (where nearly all the people who watched it says it's awesome, so must watch lah, else I become the only alien in the world), then go SHOPPING!! Bought a pretty angklet from Padini. ^_^


This is how it looks like at my foot. Actually this is not the only thing I bought, (as you all know, I'm a shopaholic) but no picture. Sorry!! Then tonight I bought my mum to Everise, and I saw a very cute dress at the price of RM70, which I'm so tempted to buy. But then hoh... I start thinking hoh... then I asked hoh... then I think think again hoh... then I decide to leave that dress at the shop. Ngaiti, I feel so pathetic.

Okay, enough about not buying that dress. Another stuff that makes me happy is my 2nd Nuffnang cheque. Hehe... Not much, only RM53, which is like 1/4 of the amount I spent today. Nevertheless, at least still got something right?


Lalalalala... I'm on holiday mood now..... Lalalalala....

4 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Can kena water or not ??

RaiNboW said...

DD, i'm not sure. There's no description lor. But I wear it the day I bought it. And I didn't take off when I go take bath. Currently still looks ok lah.. Hehe...

Applely said...

Hey girl .. start hunting for your new year outfit liao or not? can buy liao lor... CNY is just 1.5 months to go.. (Good excuse for shopping) heheh ..

RaiNboW said...

Applely, not yet lah... Dunno why recently no clothes catch my attention le.. Sien, I should go KL shopping instead.