Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mobile voucher or discount

Today i just browse throught my blog, and I found out this super nice website,
<<http://www.mystyle.com.my/>> on my advertisement. This ad caught my attention as it show discount stuff, which is every gal's delight:- getting a cool deal while shopping. Hehe...

Actually I am not very sure how it works but i do get a rough idea. The process is like this, you got a sms saying that you can get a 50% off for an item at XX fashion shop. So, you went there and look for an item being offer. If the original price of this dress, for example is RM50, by showing the sms to the shopkeeper, you can actually buy the dress for RM25! Amazing is it? I had always wanted to search/look for this kind of stuff.. but i never really got any idea or source or supply.. and the only time i can get a good deal is only during mega sales, and mostly it's old stock or out-dated fashion.

Anyway, I am going to explore more abt this mobile voucher stuff. I hope you gals enjoy it too. ;)

10 min later... I just finish taking a look. And guess wat i found? haha..

Giordano
My111: Great 50% off purchase below RM200 for all items.Sms 'my111 giordano' to 33365.
My365: FREE umbrella for purchase of RM150 and above.Sms 'my365 giordano' to 33365.


I can't believe my luck. hehe.. Since I'm staying in Kuching, so I was not really expecting much as most of the offer will only be available in West M'sia. But with "The spring" (new shopping complex) coming in 10-Jan next year, I guess I will be visiting "mystyle" much more often.

No comments: