Monday, September 12, 2011

The Secret Sanctuary @ Kuching

Secret Sanctuary is situated at Taman Stutong Indah in Kuching Sarawak. It's actually a boutique hotel and offers a variety of rooms with nice spas and restaurant that provides tropical retreat.



The boutique hotel is not very big, but it has all the thing you need. My sis and I (together with our man) decided to have dinner here one night to celebrate my sister's promotion.

I'm surprise with the interior design. It's really like you step into a tropical forest with the waterfall besides a bridge when you walk in, and colourful fishes along the small river, with nice flower trees around. If I have the chance, I would love to try on the spa here.

However, the food is a disappointment. Maybe the food we ordered is simple, but if you compare the price with other restaurant for the same dish, I would rather eat at other restaurant as the taste will be much better.


Normal cabonaro dish, like those we cook at home.


Fish and chips, where the fish fillet is filled with bones.

3 comments:

Rose world said...

Beautiful place. Sayang you said the food is so-so.

Newspaper Star said...

Last time I came here, i made sure my car interior light is off before I walk away. Then when I came back, the light is on. My friends and me were so scared because it was 七月半

ez vina said...

Wonder if this place still open? Their website is down already.