Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stagnant

Life is kinda boring recently..... Well, you can't really blame it. The economy is so bad currently. Although Christmas, new year and chinese new year is around the corner, people just don't feel like celebrating it.

However, I can't stop myself from buying last weekend. Haha.... After controlling myself for a few weeks, 27 days to be exact, I finally rewarding myself by buying a new blouse from Nicole. Yippeee!!! Hey, for me to stop shopping for 27 days is a very big accomplishment you know!? My usual style is go shopping every week, 2 weeks the most.

I even went and watch a movie last weekend. Twilight. I had high expectation for this movie at first (due to strong publicity from Jen's blog). But turns out the movie was so so only. I think reading the book will be a better choice.

Ya, I think that's all for today. ;)

2 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

Hi,
HA? The movie not as good ha? I thought would be good because the books really nice lar! I cannot stop reading... :P

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. Jen!! For me the movie is so-so only lah... I haven't read the book, maybe the book is better. Btw, later this evening, I will be giving my CC4. ;)