Monday, August 11, 2008

Nuffnang Gift ideas


Camera is known as the memory keeper, because it captures the moment and stores it like a memory, a visible memory, which can be kept, stored and taken out to be appreciated when needed. I would like to give this Olympus Digital Camera mju840 (http://www.realmart.com.my/product.php?id=ETLL00136) from RealMart to my fellow blogger Jenjen (From jenjenplace.blogspot.com), who was previously my ex-colleague currently working at KL. To remind her that although she is far away from Kuching, but the memory between us, will never fade away. It’s being captured (just like the camera function) in my mind and I would treasure it forever. Friendship forever, Jen!

4 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

WAHHH!! So kam tung!!! I miss you all very much too ler

Anonymous said...

That's a nice gift idea. Keep it up.

RaiNboW said...

Hi, Jen. Really do miss u here.

RaiNboW said...

Hi Jezza, thanks for visiting my blog.