Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally, last day

Finally, the DAY that I had been seeking for the w.h.o.l.e week has finally arrived. Yes, tonight is THE night, the BIG night. The night that will leave a mark in my short earthly life.

**

**

**

What is it most of you will probably ask?

**

This is the last night when I can stop becoming a blood sucking vampire and return back to normal human fleshy life!! Yes, finally, the curse is being lifted from my body and life seeps itself through into my body and gain me, my wish to life live as a human and die in a short years of 80 (if that is possible)

Whuahahahaha... (Evil laugh, since I'm still a vampire by theory tonight)...

Okie, enough about all this nonsense. I'm super happy tonight. Why? Because I'm living the life of a walking corpse for the pass few days. It's all because of shift and the stupid order from above, asking me to experience what it feels like leaving the life of the zombie. Well, I had experience it already by working for 12 hours (FROM 7.30 PM, yes, you got it right, it's PM, not AM, till FREAKING 7.30AM!!!!)

I cannot tell you how harmful it is the life of the zombie. Remember when you watch the movie such as resident evil or I'm a legend? The zombie/vampire can only come out when there is no sunlight? And how their face is always such a puking, grossing face (if you can call that a face!) as possible? Well, I guess there is no special effect done for this fact. The one and only truth for this is because it truly renders ur skin to this condition.

SHIT!! And I start my normal working hours next week, Monday! How can I let anyone see the state my skin now?? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I feel shitty about myself now.

emo... T_T

6 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rainbow dear!
Is it been a month already since you were in assigned to fab? That mean I am here a month too!!! OMG! How time flies! And I definitely miss u all ....sigh.....

aNgeL-cuPid said...

OMG!!! what dragged u to work from that hour???? kesian...take a good rest oki~

RaiNboW said...

Jen, *sobbing* I miss u too... Hugz!

I wish u r back here. I can't communicate well with the new gal lah.. she is so *obi* style.. ~_~

RaiNboW said...

Angel-cupid, my big boss lor.. Ask me to go night shift. Thanks. Will sleep during all my available time to gain back all my sleep. hehe...

JenJen's Place said...

Rainbow,
I heard about new gal being obi2, so we call her ST = siamese twin = Obi twin! hahaha!!!

HUGS! When u coming to KL?

RaiNboW said...

Jen, haha.. ST. Okie, I know what to call her next time.

Oh ya, I'm going over to KL in July. Transit there to go Bangkok. Will be staying for one night at KL. Make sure u r free on 13-July k? Wanna meet up with you le..

Thinking abt hugging u all the time..