Thursday, December 31, 2009

3D Avatar

A very weird disease happened after 3D Avatar came to the nearest cinema to you.

A couple, after watching 3D Avatar from the nearest cinema to them, walked out hand-in-hand, and have a chit chat. Suddenly, the conversation went like this...

A: Dear (have electrifying eye contact) I see you....

B: Honey, I see you too......

For those of you who haven't watch this movie, I suggest you go watch it before you can catch this joke. Personally I think it's funny. Look at a person, and say "I see you". So weird one. If you don't see me then there must be something wrong with your eyes lor. Or you really only do have eyes for me.

Guess Avatar is a movie written by a guy. I'm not really prejudice here, but guy has the tendency of running out of words to say or express. Now, if similar situation happened but it's a lady who wrote the story, it will be more expressive, such as "I have eyes only for you" or "Others fade in comparison with you". (Example: Twilight series)

Hmmmm, now that I really think about it, maybe "I see You" is not too bad. Short and straight to the point rather than long winded and take a few more mouthful of saliva to finish saying it. Guess it's the same concept as "I love You", rather than trying to be more expressive, such as "my love for you is like the Mount Everise" or "if you and my mum fall into the river I will save you first".

....

I think there's something wrong with me. I better stop writing now or I will talk jibberish and more and more nonsense will appear. Well, it's just that it has been a while that I really do express my view or opinion in this blog because I found out that this blog is not that personalized anymore. I have to do filtering every time if I needed to blog. The freedom that use to come from blogging is not there anymore. That's why recently it has been picture and picture and pictures only...

Maybe I should consider switching to a new blog where nobody knows and treat it as my personal diary and ensure absolutely no one will ever find out.