Monday, February 4, 2008

Annoying spam mails

Why Why Why??? Why did they keep sending this "kind" of mails to me?!? Can't they see that the name register is actually a Female name? This can be annoying especially since you need to delete all your spam mail daily.. hmm.. maybe not daily but at least once a week! Else when you didn't clear out ur spam mail regularly.. this is what you get-- 167 spam mails!!


What did I do usually.. After going through so many times, I din bother to read nor scan through the mail list at all. I just click on the delete spam messages and click YES when the pop window appears.

Why didn't I bother to look at all. Well, THIS is the reason.

Click on the picture to have a clearer view.

Some of the examples.. Say YES to your new super-abilities! Everyone has the capacity to GROW. Amaze your chick with your new legendary manhood. Unleash the power within you with THIS. Your 9inch MONSTER will rock them dry! (Guess some man are really desperate for it)

I had no idea why they keep sending this kind of mails to me. Maybe they see the need for M3?? Maybe I need to go for a sex change in Thailand first.....


p s: it's really annoying. Anyone has any idea how to stop them from sending this type of email?

No comments: